Wednesday, 2 July 2008
1. When you're in a queue at an airport check-in, why is one of the only two check-in people always sitting for ages with their head down apparently busy?
2. What are they actually doing?
3. Why do they have to do it in front of everyone instead of going into an office or something?
4. Is it really to torment the people who are queuing up?
5. When you do get to the checkin desk, why do they have to press so many buttons on their computers? Surely identifying one of a handful of flights, one of the few hundred passengers, and their seating preference doesn't constitute more than 3 or 4 operations?
7. Why don't the air stewardesses doing the safety stuff stand at the emergency exits to show people where they are, instead of those weird hand gestures that don't really help?
8. Why do they tell you where the lifejackets are even on internal inland flights?
9. Where is Wordless Wednesday?
Answers on a postcard please...