Anyway, today someone mentioned the Postal Strike. News of this hasn't yet reached the Mediterranean, so I was surprised to hear that this had been going on for some days. Nevertheless, it explains a few things that had had me puzzled.
Mail I've Not Recieved:
- Lawyer's Letter: This is concerning a long-lost relative who I don't know, but who has died and left me a fortune.
- Parcel: I responded to a generous email which offered to sell me some amazing blue pills, and some female-attracting pheremones, and now I know why I've not recieved this, despite my credit card being debited.
- Invitation: To lunch at Buckingham Palace
- Bank Letter: Telling me of an "error in my favour". The one I never seem to get when I play Monopoly
- Apology: From the Post Office for the inconvenience caused by the strike, together with a book of free stamps
- My Reply: From Emilia Kenevezou.
So now I know. It'll all be a few more days.
I'm curious - is anyone else missing any important mail?